Wooden Boar Bristle Hair Brush
|Coating||Ceramic Thermal Coating|
|Labeling||Customizable label/private label|
|manufacturer||Own Factory, China|
|Hair type||Long-medium Hair, Salone use|
- Wood Ceramic coated hairbrush Professional Manufacturer Direct
- Available in four sizes, fully adapted to your choice.
- High-quality porcupine bristle, high-temperature resistance up to 220 degrees.
- Wooden handle with a rubber ring, comfortable to grip and non-slip.
- Stylish appearance, durable for daily use.
- private label available
- Bristles that are used in brushes take up a very small proportion of all the bristles of boar. So we have to handpick and verify the consistency of each single bristle one by one. While setting it aside for sewing if that single bristle just scans for all the consistency signs.
- When the boar bristles disperse oil from your scalp over your fur, notice your hair become naturally healthy and shiny. These natural oils mean that each day the hair remains healthy and pampered, while your hair is cleaned, detangled, and conditioned. One of the biggest advantages of the boar bristle brush is that they do not damage the hair while brushing-the brush will no longer tear your hair, it will no longer split and fracture.